233. Muggleborns setting up karaoke in the room of requirment, and amaze their pureblood friends as all the muggleborns and muggle raised half bloods know all disney, hsm, and 90s pop song, and the dances. They use a spell to stream the lyrics and notes up in the air.
My brother decided to use my bathroom and that was fine, but five minutes later I hear singing and he’s singing to the tune of “What’s This” for the Nightmare Before Christmas about various products I keep in the bathroom.
“What’s this, what’s this?
There’s products everywhere.
I think it goes in hair.”
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U
Mario with third-party characters
Like he literally does not know how to say good bye so it’s like “where’d he go that vanishing thing is so cool” and in reality he like ran away.
"HOW DO I PEOPLE
THIS WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I WAS JUST EATING THEM AND BURNING THEIR VILLAGES TO THE GROUND”
BYSTANDERS: “Ooh, he’s so mysterious! What deep thoughts must be going on in his tortured mine?!”
ANGEL: *thinking about who would win in a fight between a caveman and an astronaut*
“For once in your life, die!”— Fellow scion getting frustrated in battle.
- Gryffindor: Do what is right
- Ravenclaw: Do what is wise
- Hufflepuff: Do what is kind
- Slytherin: PUT A FUCKING BASILISK IN THE CASTLE